What Makes a Woman Bitter

I get up every morning to a job where I don't feel appreciated

working like a slave to make the man's pocket larger

But I constantly have holes in mine.......



Come home to a house that needs to be cleaned

dishes that need to be washed and kids that need to be fed

My body is tired and my feet ache

But now is not the time for a break.........



Feeling like I'm being taken for granted

it seems as though all I do for others

is expected from them

but what has anyone done for me?



Constant complaining, finger-pointing and criticizing

no one seeing my point of view on anything

and you wonder why I'm cranky?



Do I really need to make it plain or waste my time explaining?

Are you so blind that you cannot see,

or you are only conscious to your own needs?

People are only concerned with self

and with little regard of anything or anyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter Not Into...

Not Good Enough

Pause