Stealth

I’m confused,
Maybe I miscalculated somewhere along the way
Thinking I had it all figured out
When in reality I was subtracting instead of adding
Dividing when I should have been multiplying
Decreasing where I should have increased
My love for you.

Somehow I misjudged what it is you wanted
And transformed into something you didn’t want…
Or even need.
I fathom we all lose our way on the journey through relationship valley
becoming lost in the steep hills and the slopes of the mountain tops
I got lost.

Desperately searching for the pathway to get back to your heart
Am I too far gone?
Playing finders keepers with your heart
Till death do us part, where do I start?
The staircase to where it all began.
Seems so far off in the distance, as I keep trying to find it.
I don’t want to become weary, but I’m concerned.
What lessons have we learned?

The sacrifices love makes on a daily basis
As our own personal wants and desires gets in the way.
What we need and what we received, overlay.
Can I find you, if I look? I promise not to put you back on the shelf.
Stealth...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter Not Into...

Not Good Enough

Unity