It Ain't Nothing

It ain't nothing for me to love you,
I've been doing that for some time now.
People criticize because they don't understand why I'm holding on.
If they were me, then they could see where I'm coming from.
Loving you makes my heart glad,
and sometimes I don't understand it myself.
It was so sudden and unexpected, but I needed it.
I've been broken hearted for so long.
Nobody knows what I've been through the pain I've endured or the obstacles I've encountered.
I just want my soul to mend.
Is that a crime?
Boy, you don't understand.
When I looked into your big brown eyes,
you made my heart melt like ice cream over a fire .
And ever since that day I've fallen in love.
With you is where I find myself, in my dreams, not wanting to wake up.
Because I don't want to be disappointed by reality.
My mind is spinning with thoughts that I can't contain any longer.
With each passing day, I'm grow more fonder than in the beginning.
The love I have for you is infinite........ because there is no ending.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter Not Into...

Not Good Enough

Pause